Wednesday 25 November 2015

We're still alive!

Unfortunately a tree limb came down in our lane a whole ago and brought our phone line down with it! So no internet and therefore no posts. It's been like the dark ages and our mobile phone signal is just enough to receive a text message or sometimes a call if you're in the right room so no looking on my phone either. Today I'm working in town so I have nominal 3G and here I am. We've done a few cool things so when I can get to my mums I'll do a catch up post and read a mountain of email offering me all sorts of loans and inheritances from my previously unknown uncle in Nigeria, that sort of thing.

4 comments:

  1. Hope it's all up and running soon Kirsty! I've got an uncle in Nigeria too haha!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I bet all you need to do is send some money to release the funds!

      Delete
  2. It's a relief to hear from you. So many times, when people go off the air, something bad has happened to them. A lot of us here in the ether were worried about you and your family. Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harry, it's nice to think there are people that would miss us!

      Delete